WAREHOUSED / INVENTORIED ITEMS:
If you find it necessary to return an item, communicate to your account manager or customer service representative the item to be returned, its location, and the reason for the return. Your Standard Register representative will complete a return authorization form, advise you for any freight liability (if applicable), handle the physical removal of the item, and expedite any credits due to you.
As a general policy, credit memos are issued to customers within 30 days of receipt of returned goods to originating Standard Register Distribution Center and the conditions listed below have been met and verified. Once the Credit is approved, the Credit shall be issued to the account or credit card that the original order was placed. Credit Memos are issued at a value not to exceed the original invoice amount.
Returned Goods - Standard Register Will Accept the Return of the Inventory Items under the Following Conditions:
• Within 30 days of invoice date.
• Items returned must be the current version and not obsolete inventory. The item(s) must be unused, must also be in original packaging and in re-sellable condition.
• A Return Authorization sent from Standard Register must accompany all returned package items. (Please contact your Account Manager of Customer Service Representative for Return Authorization information.)
• Standard Register will issue credit, based on the original invoice amount, according to the number of days elapsed from the original invoice date to the date the returned items are received at the Distribution Center. (**Note: Freight and handling charges are excluded, unless the return is due to a Standard Register error.)
• 0-30 Days - Items returned • Due to Standard Register error - shall receive at customer's option exchange for corrected merchandise or full credit for item(s) purchased including freight and handling charges. • Due to customer error - A minimum restocking fee of $15.00 will be assessed per item returned. (**Note: Freight and handling charges are excluded, unless the return is due to a Standard Register error.)
• 31+ Days - No credit will be issued.
• All packaged items must be returned to the Distribution Center of origin before credit will be issued. A Standard Register sales representative will not pick up, issue credit and/or package items for the customer.
CUSTOM / DROP SHIP / SPECIAL ORDER ITEMS:
May not be returned unless there is a manufacturer defect. Please contact customer support if a defective product is delivered.